To keep track of the online meetings in International Geneva and beyond, the Geneva Centre offers summary reports of the events it attends. Reports, in a PDF format, are available to all and aim at informing the public on issues linked to human rights.
If you are holding an event and would like us to feature it by preparing a short report and covering it on our social media, please, get in touch with Ms Maryna Yazianok or Mr Florian Fiquet.
The following are our areas of interest:
- Promotion and celebration of human rights
- Religion, human rights and interfaith dialogue
- Women’s rights and gender equality
- Children’s rights and rights of the youth
- Human rights of migrants, refugees and internally displaced persons
- Right to education and education for peace
- Multilateralism and the promotion of human rights
- The impact of climate change on human rights