The Geneva Centre is seeking to employ an experienced and dynamic professional for the Executive Director position, reporting directly to the Board of Management. The Executive Director (ED), who is appointed for a three-year term, is responsible for achieving the Centre’ mission and strategic plan.
The ED’s key responsibilities include the following:
- Provide strategic advice to the Board;
- Manage the Centre and oversee its financial targets and efficient performance;
- Develop and implement strategies, plans and programmes pursuant to the Centre’s aims and meet its objectives;
- Build effective partnerships and productive relationships with community groups in the MENA region as well as with appropriate international organizations, charities and agencies;
- Establish a positive, healthy and conducive work environment;
- Implement other related tasks as requested by the Board.
Up to 18.000 SF gross monthly.
- PhD or Master’ degree in International Affairs / International Public Law / Humanities;
- Fluency in two of the three following languages and working knowledge of the third one: Arabic, English, French;
- At least ten (10) years’ multilateral experience in the executive sphere, whether at the intergovernmental or non-governmental level;
- Demonstrated commitment to the Centre’s aims.
A CV accompanied by a motivation letter of a thousand words to be submitted by 31 August 2015, midnight, by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org